Loving care for your lash extensions
Full, lush eyelashes can be yours in one appointment at Rejuvenate Rx. Eyelash extensions are individual lashes attached to your own lashes using a special bonding agent. Once affixed, your extensions will grow along with your natural lash growth cycle. We put together some tips to make your lash extensions a success.
When setting your appointment: Expect to spend a little over 2 hours for a full set of lashes. Fill appointments are typically 1 hour in length.
Before your appointment: Remove your makeup if possible. If not, we will remove your makeup for you at the time of your appointment. The lash adhesive works better on lashes that are completely free of any residues or oils.
After your appointment:
1) After each application, whether a full set or a “fill,” avoid getting your lashes wet for 48 hours.
2) Avoid saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools and hot tubs for 48 hours.
3) Avoid “drenching” work outs for 48 hours.
4) Use eye make-up and removers that are oil-free
5) Avoid waterproof make-up, especially waterproof mascara.
6) Wearing less make-up is better for your lash extensions.
7) Resist urges to pull or tug on your lashes. If your lashes are crisscrossing, use a lash wand to brush them straight from root to tip. We will provide you with a wand at your appointment.
8) Keep your extensions beautiful and well-maintained by keeping your lash-fill appointments every 2-3 weeks.
Enjoy your beautiful lashes! Give us a call at (509)290-6149 if you would like more information.